ANIE Federation is the Confindustria member representing the electrotechnical and electronic companies operating in Italy. This is a high-tech globalised industry sector, which invests substantial resources in research and development.
With its 11 Associations, ANIE unites strategic players to deliver significant support to the growth of the national industry network and to contribute to its success on international markets.
The Federation promotes the competitiveness of member companies with reference to different production factors. It maintains relations with Italian and international authorities and institutions to protect the sector’s interests.
ANIE cooperate with major Italian and international technical bodies. Among the European are: CEN (European Committee for Standardization - www.cenorm.be)
CENELEC (European Committee for Electrothecnical Standardization - www.cenelec.org)
ORGALIME (The European Engineering Industries Association - www.orgalime.org)
ANIE in brief: the electrotechnical and electronic sector in 2011
a 71 billion Euros in turnover
a 28 billion Euros in exports
40% of the spent on R&D of Italian manufacturing industry is generated by the industries represented by ANIE
The organizational structure of ANIE Federation is divided in the Directorate-General and in eight Central Services:
- Communication & Press office
- Economic Research
- International Relations
- Legal Affairs
- Marketing and Relations with Members
- Technical Activities and Standards
The 11 associations of ANIE Federation represent different industrial sectors of electrotechnical and electronics:
- AICE - Italian Association of Cables and Insulated Wires Manufacturers
- ANIE SICUREZZA - Italian Security and Building Automation Association
- ASSIFER - Electrified Transports Industries Association
- ASSIL - National Lighting Manufacturers Association
- ASSIOT - Italian Association of Gears and Transmission Elements Manufacturers
- AssoAscensori - National Lifts and Escalators Association
- ANIE Automazione - Italian Automation and Measurement Association
- ANIE Energia - Energy Association
- ANIE Componenti Elettronici - National Electronic Components Association
- CECED Italia - Association of Household and Professional Appliances Manufacturers
- CSI - Association of Components and Devices for Electrical Installations
President: Claudio Andrea Gemme (view President Curriculum Vitae)
General Director: Maria Antonietta Portaluri
Visit www.italiantech.com for the English version of Repertorio ANIE, the business directory of ANIE enterprises.